Friday, August 1, 2008

The Ghost of Pissed-off Past

Oh! How you must amaze yourself,
How you must laud your praise,
How you must love yourself,
For no one else does these days.

Oh, but bridges you have burnt,
And how they all have fallen down.
Ashes to ashes, so on, so forth,
Let hell split open it's fiery mound.

Just a word of sage advice,
For the dick of the year,
Keep my name off your lips,
Or you'll find that none you wear.

Speak another word out loud,
Let me hear my name involved.
I'll cut your heart out with a spoon,
And televise your deathly pall.

Dip your tootsies in an acid bath,
Burn off your fingertips,
Sandblast all your exposed skin,
And scrape off your lips.

Do not try my patience sir,
A kind woman I am not.
I'll wear your skin like a fur coat,
And bathe you in water boiling hot.

Yes I'm angry, Yes I'm mad,
You laughably lauded ass.
Do not test my kindness, sir,
For I'm the ghost of pissed-off past.

No comments: